jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2007

My siblings kick your siblings' ass


Being the youngest certainly has it's benefits. Really big ones. Although for years I was my brothers' personal slave (whom would punch me in the chest like they were pushing buttons, as if I was Rosie from the Jetsons or something, and asked me to do all sorts of stuff for them) I now get tons of stuff from them, if not everything.

I have a Macbook Pro thanks to my oldest brother. And a Palm Treo 700p. And a 10.1 megapixel Casio digital camera...

My sister, the oldest one of all of us, bought me my iPod*; as well as most of my clothes and accessories. And then there's my other brother, who's older than me but younger than the rest (we are 4, btw). He doesn't exactly get me material stuff, but he makes me laugh 24/7 and I love him with all my heart. You inevitably have fun around him, he's just hilarious.

It's inexplicable really just how well we all get along.

*= Sad news: I lost my iPod a few days ago! (Whyyy Witty?! Why would you do such a thing to me?!) I think I left it in the gym... I went next day asking about it, but no one had seen nor reported anything o.O I guess someone found Christmas early this year.

Wow, this post couldn't be any more pointless...

No hay comentarios: