miércoles, 2 de abril de 2008

Regrets aren't pretty

I went to Houston, TX, came back to DR and since then I've been studying the possibility to leave home and transfer to a college in the US. But there's so much legal crap going on, every time I think about it my head hurts and I get frustrated.

Thinking I've been wasting my time for the last year and half, makes me want to slam doors, break glasses and swear at loud. Essentially, because it's all my fault. I should have made the decision to leave DR the minute I got out of high school. Or at least plan on it since then. That way I wouldn't have wasted as much time!

I keep saying "wasting time", but truth is I've learned a few things here... However, graphic design and web development are two different things! If only school wasn't so time consuming, I could try to learn programming by myself...

Well, enough regretting. *talking to self* Focus, woman! I need to figure out how to get out of this country.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I tried going back to school for webdesign/graphic design thinking that there would be some kind of all inclusive class for it, but nope. I can either learn programming and make wonderful apps or make really pretty stuff that's all fluff.

Cheers to the education system. *eyeroll*

Thanks for the visit by the by! I'm about ready to smack my computer if it doesn't speed up....