jueves, 17 de enero de 2008

Yes, school is back

School's been sucking all of my time... but I can't really complain. I'm enjoying most of my classes :) I love Graphic Design.

This semester I took Photography; that means I'll be posting photographs here soon enough! So far the teacher has: assigned us a research paper and made us watch an HBO film about Spencer Tunick's photography. Boring.

Apparently, my teacher loves Tunick's photography and that is... perturbing, 'cause I don't like this dude's photography at all! I found beauty in like 2 shots out of 300. Nonetheless, I can't ignore the beauty in the project's process. I mean, what people experience and learn through the opportunity to pose nude along with a few hundred other people is just beautiful. Or at least, that's what the movie made me see/feel/think.

No hay comentarios: