martes, 25 de diciembre de 2007

Introspección navideña

Christmas: Jesus' birthday, right? Bet you didn't remember that. Neither did I. Doesn't it make you feel a bit guilty? Bet its does. I know I do. (Unless you are an Atheist.)

I'm not a Christian. Never been one. However, I do believe there's something, someone greater than all of us; creator of it all. Regularly, a few minutes after dancing around that thought I become skeptic... And then I go: really?! Come-on, that can't be true... could it? o.O Makes my head hurt. And my heart too, sometimes. Me caring so much, or being so sensitive to this matter definitely keeps me out of the Atheist list. It's a bit confusing not knowing where to stand in this particular subject.

I've been hanging out with this girlfriend from school that's a Christian; a pretty hardcore Christian. She loves God and all He's ever said... She's a very cheery person. It's lovely how she always has something goofy to say to make everyone smile. Such a happy spirit she has. I adore her :) Nevertheless, her Christian lifestyle, although I couldn't say it is too restricted, isn't exactly appealing, to me. I don't know, I just don't feel a 100% sure God exist; neither do I feel that devotion or passion for Him.

Another issue might be, me having a relationship with an Atheist. Although, I've made it clear to him I don't share his view on this, I feel he would have a hard time accepting me converting. Not like I'm even close to doing so, 'cause like I said I'm not sure where I stand when it comes to this.

Well, I guess I'll just go with the flow. Whatever happens, happened. Period.

PS. I thought people outside Blogger could comment, but I had some option blocking such action (opss), but now that's fixed. Come one you invisible visitor, drop a line or too.

No hay comentarios: